Make Your Home Air Quality Healthy and Comfortable All Year-Round!
Breath in clean air with products that we sell. These products are used in hospitals, police stations, airports, and much more to protect against airborne diseases and bacteria. Why not have it in your home!
- Researchers at Duke University Medical Center used ultraviolet radiation ( UV-C) to nearly eliminate drug-resistance bacteria in 50 hospital rooms, reducing the number of bacteria by more than 97%
- Effectiveness of Germicidal UV Radiation for Reducing Fungal Contamination within Air-Handling Units – In this commercial office building, and after 4 months of operation, “ the fungal levels following UV operation were significantly lower than the levels in control AHUs (air handler units)”
- Control mold and bacteria
- Are more effective in humid climates than in dry climates
- The TopTech UV stick light bulb is estimated to last 9000 hours
- Reduces clogging in condensate drain lines by preventing algae growth
- Maintain a cleaner coil, improving cooling efficiency and reducing electricity costs.
Carbon Monoxide Monitor and Alarm
- According to the U.S. Consumer products safety Commission, two hundred people die and thousands more are sickened each year by carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. Now, from a trusted name in home comfort and monitoring solutions comes high-technology prevention.
- The only biotechnology-based infrared gas sensor that mimics the human response to carbon monoxide
- Detects low levels of carbon monoxide (70 parts per million)
- Quick recovery. Rapidly returns to its original state when carbon monoxide is eliminated from the environment
- Every unit is 100% gas tested to ensure accurate, timely response
- Maintenance-free proven circuit design, microprocessor, and software. Solid state infrared sensor uses a reservoir that never needs replacement
- Microprocessor intelligence. Self-test every 10 minutes. Supervises sensor and alarm circuit status to ensure protection
- One-year warranty and long product life
Whole House Media Air Cleaner
When installed into your home’s heating and cooling system, a whole-house media cleaner traps and filters airborne particles and contaminants passing through the duct system insuring cleaner air is distributed to all rooms in your home.
- Capture up to 96% of airborne particles
- Maintain high airflow in your heating and cooling systems
- Functions at full efficiency
- More Durability
- Superior Performance
- Replace less often
- Highly Effective
- Simple Maintenance
- Easy to upgrade
- Whole-House service
- Widely compatible
Purifiers air with( reflective Electro Magnetic Energy) by propelling purifying plasma into HVAC ducts/plenum through a silent plasma propulsion module. Propels plasma whether the fan or blower is on or not. Utilizes an electromagnetic energy cell. Creates ionized-hydro-peroxides, a friendly oxidizer plasma made from oxygen and humidity. No moving parts yet propel the plasma at 2 cfm. Fan or blower-less operation on a 24-hour basis. Doesn’t require wiring to the fan/blower circuit. Improves Air Against: (Partial List of University Test Results)
- Avian Influenza (Bird Flu)
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Norwalk Virus
- Stachybotrys Chartarum
- MIRSA Bacteria
- HINI Swaine Flu